Higher Patience Mothers

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


This is my review on the Higher Patience Mothers with Ibu Rose (Professor Rozieta Shaary) that I've attended on 22 April 2015. It's actually a three (3) month attachment with Ibu, the opportunity given to us to be higher patience mothers.

This is our lovely Ibu Rose <3

Being a young mother (31 is considered young, huh ;p), it is difficult for me to stay patience all the time with my 2 boys (and their father..haha). So, with permission of my (patience) hubby, I enrol to this program. May Allah bless this journey to be patience and wonderful wife and mother to my family. (Pray for me, please.... :) )

The healing program on 22 April 2015 benefits me so much, that now I know how to heal myself, instead of being in the state of grief and anger. Ibu taught us how to forgive ourselves, love ourselves and forgive others. Only then, the light of love can fill our heart, and we will be able to grow ourselves wonderfully, InsyaAllah...

It's a soul journey that bring me to meet the person important in my life i.e my mother, father and one son, and lastly my own beautiful soul. Ibu said that after this, we can practise on ourselves. In the beautiful journey, I cut and heal all the negative experince so that only beautiful memories remain in my mind. In the journey, Ibu lead us to see ourselves in the future, being a very patience mothers, see the great potential of my son and myself and also restored a great amount of love in my heart. Right after the healing, Ibu gave us a very special present, "Pebbles In The Pond" and ak us to write our feeling on the first page. This was my feeling at that precious moment:


"I feel warm in my heart
It is warm with love
I feel like giving the love
To each and everyone in my life..."

One of the chapter is written by Ibu Rose :)

The experience of my soul journey will be continued... <3 <3 <3

Alhamdulillah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelahiran anakanda ke-2, Muhammad Amirul bin Rahman :)

28 tahun bernafas di bumi Tuhan...